Website Terms & Conditions
About this Website
Your privacy and security are very important to Sami. Certain data items are collected and used by the Sami Website to provide insurance quotations and other online services. The Sami Website will record and track the use you make of this website. The use of this data is subject to our Privacy Statement. Please read our Privacy Statement in full.
Sami Website Content
The Sami Website:
- contains information of a general nature about Sami and Sami’s services.
- contains information of a general nature about various insurers featured on the Sami website.
- enables you to purchase and pay for some insurance products and services online.
- enables you to renew some insurance products and services online; and
- enables you to view, manage and change your Sami insurance policies online.
Sami Product Information and Insurance Purchase and Renewal
Transactions on the Sami Website:
- When entering into a transaction via the Sami Website, whether it be the issuance of an insurance contract, a renewal payment, or a transaction relating to any other product or service, the transaction will not be completed until an “Electronic Instruction” (being any electronic instruction, information, message, request or communication issued or transmitted to Sami via the Sami Website) containing the acceptance from you to Sami’s offer, or the confirmation of payment from you, whichever is applicable, has been received and processed by Sami, and any specific steps or requirements as set out in this clause 5, have been complied with.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of your acceptance or the confirmation of any payment, made through an Electronic Instruction may not be received by Sami in accordance with this clause 5 for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications, or electronic failure, or the omission or failure of third-party service providers or systems.
- You further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, Sami is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic Instruction through the Sami Website, or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.
Purchasing Insurance Policies
- Where the Sami Website enables you to purchase insurance products or services online:
- The parties may enter into an insurance policy using the Sami Website by Sami making an electronic offer via the Sami Website and you electronically communicating your acceptance of that offer via the Sami Website to Sami;
- Sami may act on and process all completed Electronic Instructions transmitted or issued through the Sami Website without further consent from or reference to you; and
- Sami may treat an Electronic Instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such Electronic Instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such Electronic Instructions.
Automatic Renewal Terms and Conditions
Sami will automatically renew your policy next year before it expires. Each year, your primary credit card will automatically be charged for that renewal period.
By opting in for automatic renewal, you hereby authorize Sami on an automatic basis annually to:
- renew your Sami policy.
- charge the applicable amount to the credit card that you place on file.
Automatic renewals will be processed up to 7-days before your policy expires. If you do not wish to proceed with automatic renewal for an upcoming renewal, you can opt-out before the 7-days preceding your renewal by contacting us. Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for the automatic renewal you must have not had any claims or circumstances during the policy year and had no material changes to your business activities, staff numbers or revenue.
If you lose eligibility for the automatic renewal, Sami will no longer automatically renew your policies. Sami will notify you of your need to renew your policy at least thirty 30-days before they expire.